Saturday, July 29, 2017

MIA Fast Food Service - Cheapest meal I've in Orchard!

Working in Orchard and thinking what to have before your next pay check is in? Happy shopping at Orchard area and not having the extra cash on hand for lunch? Or are you a tourist visiting Singapore would like to try local cuisine in Orchard but friendly to the wallet?

At here, there is a food stall that does not even cost more than $5 with a proper meal plus a canned drink.
vegetable meat rice orchard rd central
I was exploring around this building after I went to a famous game shop. Feeling hungry, I decided to just settle for a meal, thinking that I would end up eating at some venue serving local food with "touristy" price tag. 
vegetable meat rice orchard rd central
I was tempted by so many types of dishes available to choose. I've chosen 1 vegetable, 1 meat, and an egg, and I went to take a canned drink. All these only cost me $4! I was of course happily surprised by the amount I paid. 
vegetable meat rice orchard rd central
During lunch hours, there's a note stated No surfing of internet and reading newspaper as the seats were limited, so you are here just to have your meal and give up seats for others.
vegetable meat rice orchard rd central
The meal was pretty decent, all the dishes were very similar to home cooked meal.

They do offer soup, noodle, and even desserts. What's pretty impressive is that they cook a different kind of desserts daily.


It's not that fantastic which you could get when you are out of town at the same price but I would definitely return here for lunch if I am within Orchard area. It's a place where can you get a proper meal with a drink without paying the usual "touristy" price.

No comments:

Post a Comment